Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Yesterday was Thanksgiving. In the past I have tried to use this day to purposefully pause and reflect on things I'm truly thankful for. This year has been different then the past. I've added one new addition to my list. It goes like this but is not limited too; my husband, my son, my family, my friends, my health, our neighbors, my church, Mike's company, faith in my God, my new nephew that's still cooking, my new sister Tina, and the list can really be too long for this blog! My health is very important to me, and it should be on your list too. Wednesday was a leg day and Thanksgiving morning was shoulders and chest. Leg day was brutal, and it went something like this, leg press 12, 10, 6, 6, 6, 6. Full squat 3 sets 6. Box squat 3 sets 8. Leg extension superset with seated leg curl 4 sets 12 reps each exercise. Shoulders and chest went like this, Front reverse bicep curl to overhead press, 15, 8, 5, 5, 5. Seated Arnold press 4 sets 8. Chest press 3 sets 12 reps. Standing single arm lateral raise superset with single arm leaning lateral raise, 3 sets 12 reps (leaning lateral raise on bench till failure with 50% weight).

No comments:

Post a Comment