Friday, November 4, 2011

Priorities

I believe you can make it a priority to exercise just like you can make it a priority to sit and watch your favorite tv show. My husband asked me why I haven't caught up on the latest episode of Dexter. I responded with the usual, "I haven't had the time." He said that was a bad excuse. So I rephrased and said, "because I'd rather play with my son, clean the house, go to the gym, and check my Facebook!" Yep, that sounds about right! I was reminded of priorities yesterday in the gym as well when a friend and fellow training partner mentioned to me during our back workout that she'd also rather be exercising. So do you make exercising your priority? Bench press, one warm up set followed by a sets of progressing weight, 12, 10, 8. Reverse curl into shoulder press, 3 sets 10 reps. Barbell shrug, 3 sets 12 reps. Side lateral raise superset with plate front raise 3 sets 15 reps each exercise). Triset of cable rope press down, bench dips, overhead tricep extension on bosu (12-15 reps each exercise, 3 times through total).

No comments:

Post a Comment