Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Baby it's cold outside

Well it's not THAT cold outside here but still, it's colder. Colder weather means hot drinks and lots of baking in the oven. Today I bought some Nutella at Auchan and decided to make something with it. I call it Nutella Brownie Squares. 1 1/4 cups of oat flour, 1 cup pumpkin, 1/2 cup nutella, 4 egg whites. Mix together and spread evenly onto 8x8 bar pan. Bake at 375F for 18 minutes. I accidentally ate half the pan because I wanted to make sure they were good enough to share the recipe. Lol. Back workout yesterday. I'm working on strengthening my back so I'm doing more pull up and bent over barbell rows. I found out the Blood and Guts test is a 60 second flexed arm hang with a pronated grip. This is bad news because I've been practicing with a supinated grip which allows me to use more bicep strength. Testing is November 28th, so I only have a couple weeks left. My bench press and leg press are fine, but my flexed arm hang (the correct way) is only at 40 seconds. Last week after I found out (which this is not listed on the requirements flyer!) I began working on the pronated grip. Hopefully I'll be ready by then. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment