Monday, November 21, 2011

New Playlist Always Pumps Me Up

I just created a new playlist last week and today I was solo for my back workout. I usually like to exercise in the morning or early afternoon but since I'm currently sharing a vehicle with my husband I have to work around his schedule. That means I didn't get into the gym till 6pm. Eek, that is late for me. No worries though, my new playlist was there to rock my whole routine and pump me up. A couple of the new tunes that I'm totally diggin are Turn Me On by David Guetta, Sun Is Up by Enna, Feel So Close by Calvin Harris, We Found Love by Rihanna. Back and biceps today. 4 sets chin ups till failure. Seated Hammer Strength Lat Pull Down, 5, 8, 10, 15. Behind the head lat pull down, 3 sets 10. Single arm dumbbell row, 12, 10, 8. Cable straight arm pull down superset with bent over barbell row, 3 sets 15 reps each exercise. Lying bench rear delt fly, 3 sets 12 reps. Cable reverse grip bicep curl superset with cable bicep curl, 3 sets each exercise till failure.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting info...I wish I could say I've put this into action but I'm waiting for you to post something easy peasy I can do from my desk....sitting all day has EVERYTHING heading south. I hate to excerise...is there such a thing as magic office exercise?

    Happy Thanksgiving - adorable baby in your photo!

    ReplyDelete