Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My New Goal: Better Sleep!

Sounds like a funny goal? It shouldn't be. Better sleep equates to a better physique. How? Your body repairs and builds muscles while your at rest so it's just as important to rest smart as it is to train smart. So I'm starting better habits now, and so far it's working. Three days on now with my goal and I'm feeling better than ever. Just a couple changes to my supplementation and routine: take 2 ZMA 30 minutes before bedtime and in bed by 10pm. I need those extra hours of restful sleep, especially after leg workouts like yesterday's. 2 sets 20 reps cable squats (full squat, serves as warm up). Lying leg curl (3 sets 12 reps). Straight leg deadlift (3 sets 10 reps). Leg Press (3 sets 15 reps). Leg extension (15 reps) Superset with box jumps (15 reps) 3 sets total. Lying leg curl with stability ball (3 sets 15 reps).

No comments:

Post a Comment