Monday, October 24, 2011

Sweets Are My Weakness

I did work out Friday, I promise. I was just so busy Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday eating sweets to update my blog. I'm not going to lie, I'm not perfect. I eat sweets, have lazy days on the couch, decide to put on another layer of deodorant instead of getting in the shower. I'm just like you! So in today's blog I'll put Friday workout as well as today's. Plus I'll tell you about all the yummy things I ate in between that make me totally human. Hey, just becauseim a Personal Trainer doesn't mean I don't like the pasta, cookies and chocolate I ate at the Halloween party Friday night, or the cupcakes at theLadies Fellowship on Saturday, or the pistachio sausage sandwich and coffee torts I ate at the Ottobrata festival. Recipes of all those aren't listed in this blog though... So Fridays workout was glutes and hamstrings. 10 reps x 4 sets dead lifts. 15 reps x 4 sets leg press legs close together and high on platform. Lying leg curl (12 reps) superset with hip adductor (20 reps) 4 sets total. My hams and glutes are still hurting 3 days later! Today was back and bi. 4 sets pull ups till failure. Upright row superset with seated cable row neutral wide grip (3 sets 15 reps each exercise). Hammer strength lat pull down superset with seated cable behind the neck pull down (15, 12, 10 each exercise). Hammer curl with cable rope attachment superset with supinated grip seated cable row (15 reps each exercise, 3 sets total). Bent over rear delt fly (3 sets 12 reps). Dinner was an adventure tonight too. I made my own "BBQ Meatball Pasta". Mix 2 tbs BBQ seasoning (I used BBQ 3000 from Penseys which has no sodium in it) with 1 lb extra lean ground beef. Roll into small balls and cook in 2 tbs evoo till browned. Add 1/4 cup ketchup and 1/4 cup tomato paste and some more BBQ seasoning to taste. Add 1/2 cup stock (or water if your watching sodium intake). Bring to boil and add 2 cups quinoa pasta (or regular pasta). Cover with lid and drop down to simmer. Cook untill pastas al dente.

No comments:

Post a Comment