Thursday, October 6, 2011

Let the fun begin.

I have many people, friends, family, acquaintances, strangers in the gym, who constantly ask me questions regarding my fit and healthy lifestyle. I love answering questions and helping everyone out, but sometimes, especially now that I'm a new mother, I find it hard to help everyone each time the situation presents itself. Then it dawned on me yesterday, after the third person this week asked to come work out with me at the gym... I should start a blog! So, here it is. I'll be placing just about everything people ask me in terms of fitness, nutrition, and even competition prep stuff here. Feel free to ask me questions as well. I'll try to post my daily workouts, diet, and struggles as well. And who knows, maybe someday I'll get back on stage and you all can follow that scary journey. And believe me, carb depletion is scary, for everyone around me!

No comments:

Post a Comment