Monday, October 10, 2011

Resolution: Look cuter in the gym.

After I had Kellen I had some weight to lose like most mothers after a pregnancy. My body didn't look the same as before the pregnancy and let's face it, I didnt like how I looked in my gym clothes. So what did I do? I covered it all up with big t-shirts and gym pants. Now that I've got my body back I want to show off all my hard work and look cute doing it. Today my resolution began with a pink North Face tank top, fitted Nike Capri running leggings, and purple Nike lunars. I must say I felt very much more the part of a fit woman and there was a much prettier chick looking back at me in the mirror while I did my barbell bicep curls. And speaking of barbell bicep curls, today was Back and Biceps. Workout was as follows. 4 sets pull ups till failure 3 sets lat pull down, 12, 10, 8, 6 (last set was performed with two drop sets) 3 sets upright rows Superset w/ cable rows with wide neutral grip (15 reps each exercise) 3 sets barbell bent over row Superset w/ straight arm pull down (15 reps reps each) 3 sets 12 reps barbel bicep curls 3 sets 12 reps lying hammer curls with rope

No comments:

Post a Comment