Friday, December 9, 2011

Switchin It Up

Today I couldn't make it to the gym. No babysitter, the daycare is closed because it's an Italian holiday weekend, I have two batches of cookies to make for the ladies fellowship tomorrow, a house to clean AND a Christmas Party to go to. Yep, I'm busy. But not busy enough to not blog this AND definitely not too busy for exercise. So I knew I'd have to make my workout short and intense whilst Kellen was slumbering upstairs in his crib. I pulled out the old Insanity videos and hopped to it once Kellen went down for his midday nap. The different training techniques kept me on my toes and dripping sweat and heart pounding. You see, I have been doing mostly strength training these last three months and my body was absolutely SHOCKED to get this blood pumping plyometric type exercise. So remember, cross train to keep your body guessing and beat those plateaus. And also, there is no excuse to not exercise. I only used my body today to get a full body workout. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment