Wednesday, December 14, 2011

No Appetite For Destruction

I'm still a little sick... I can't break myself from the gym though. So I have the gross mucus and flem thing going on now. Constantly coughing and hacking it up. It also gives me a yucky stomach, and if my stomach is yucky I don't want to eat. Btw, that's a BAD thing when your trying to put on muscle. If I do eat it's been carbs because I can keep it down without vomiting it back up. None the less, I still made it to the gym yesterday for a back and biceps workout. Pull up, 5 sets 10 reps. Single Arm Row, 4 sets 8 reps each arm. Seated cable row Superset with seated behind the neck pull down, 3 sets 12 reps each exercise. Leaning bilateral biceps curl on cable machine Superset with varied grip cable bicep curl using straight bar (12 reps first exercise, failure on second exercise. 3 total sets). Did a lot of running around with errands yesterday and then went to the UFC Clinic and Meet the Fighters at the gym to see Clay Guida, Urijah Faber, and Brittany (UFC Ring Girl). Pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment