Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Shotty Construction

Urban Dictionary Definition for Shotty: being of poor quality or sketchy origin. This house we are renting has such shotty construction. Seriously, the house cannot keep an inside temperature because of all the cracks and holes, the electrical wires are exposed throughout the home and the outside, the sewer system is constantly clogged. And what's even more sad is this is a "new development". This construction company cut some corners to save money and time. If you know anything about Sicily is that it rains, A LOT. With our exposed wires in the back yard and all the rain can you guess what happened? It screwed up my afternoon, that's what happened! I cannot turn on my water because the water pump that brings water into my house shorts out anytime I flush the toilet, try to wash my hands, forbid even trying to shower! Yuck, I had weights and cardio today. Got me to thinking about how some people treat their bodies. They put poor quality food inside, have virtually no up keep with exercise, fill their minds with negative media. Do they really think that all that will produce a beautifully fit, healthy and happy machine, ie their body? We only have one body on this earth, shouldn't we take care of it? It's not like you can sell it and buy another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment