Thursday, January 12, 2012

Individual Strengths

You know that feeling when you can't do something good. It can be so frustrating! I'm talking about when everyone else can cook better food, do better hair, craft better crafts, sing better, run faster, lift heavier! All that kind of stuff. But then you find something that you're really good at. And that becomes your pride! Each person has their own individual strength (or strengthS if your name is friggen Beyonce). While I may want to bench press like Amber, or have the endurance of Rhonda, I've got a pretty good shoulder press going on. I know, that doesn't seem like much. But hey, it's MY thing. And this goes outside the gym, I wish I could do make up like those chicks at MAC, or sing like Zooey, or craft like Martha. So what's your strength? Everyone's got one. And it's ok to be proud. :). P.S. I love avocado.

No comments:

Post a Comment