Monday, January 9, 2012

Not Always A Tasty Creation

So I tried making some Quinoa Cookies the other night. Boy did they turn out horrible. As Mike said, "they taste like dirt!" I don't know about dirt per say but the recipe is definitely not being posted on my blog. Eek. I even tried making variations thinking if I added honey or more peanut butter but nothing saved those guys. I didn't throw them away though because Baby Kellen LOVES them. They are very healthy so I figure they can be his afternoon snack. Weird kid! Anyways, my appetite these last two days is off the charts! I'm hungry all the time. No matter what I eat I want more. My cardio is starting to increase so I'm attributing this hunger level change to that change in my training. I've started looking at posing suits to get an idea of what I want and how much money to save for one. I've already had a pink suit and a navy posing suit for past competitions so this time I'm thinking either a holographic purple or a liquid metal green. In the past I've always bought a simple suit and I've jeweled it myself. I'm debating on this now because I don't have as much free time. I'd have to work on it every night after Kellen goes to bed. And while this could happen, sometimes dirty stinky dishes have priority. It would save me LOTS of money though. I have time to think it over, at least another month before deciding.

No comments:

Post a Comment