Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What The Heck Is That!?

So what the heck am I eating these days? (and go ahead and laugh at my heck, I picked it up the 7 years I lived in Utah) It's very similar to the Paleo diet but without fruit and without starches (potatoes). I've been having to get creative in my kitchen again so that I don't get bored eating the same things over and over. I do have my staples on this diet; eggs, turkey bacon, chicken, eggplant and almonds. I've been eating these everyday. I try to rotate the vegetables to keep things fun and flavorful. And boy have I ever used my salt shaker these last 5 days! Here are a couple of the pictures I've taken. I like things simple and fast. When I'm hungry I'm HANGRY so it's got to be quick. I've really been liking scrambles and my turkey bacon every morning. I was a oatmeal or quinoa for breakfast gal so giving up my carbs first thing in the morning was hard. Not to mention giving up that cup of black coffee! And great news, absolutely no headaches today!







No comments:

Post a Comment