Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer 2012 Playlist

I entitle this set of songs Pumpin Playlist.

Take You Higher, Goodwill & Hook N Sling
Ghosts N Stuff, Deadmau5
Cry For You, September
Til Death (R3hab Remix), Wynter Gordon
We Run the Night, Havana Brown
I'm in Love, Alex Gaudino
Call Me Maybe, Carly Rae Jepsen
Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites, Skrillex
Levels, Avicii
Sexy and I Know It, LMFAO

This playlist has all my favorite songs for this summer and all the beats per minute of these songs are high so they keep my energy up and motivation high. If you're not familiar with the recent studies proving that music can help push you harder than ever in your workouts, I suggest you read Dr. Jim Stoppani's article here http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_7_26/ai_n28010838/

2 comments:

  1. when i work out i have to listen to upbeat techno/electronica music too... the LMFAO album is so good for this!! i'll have to check out these songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...I'll play them over the weekend...I'm great at the food part...not so much on the exercise..
    music gets me off the sofa

    ReplyDelete