Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Identity

One thing does not define me as a person. I am made up of many things. Some things I'm proud of, some things I'm not so proud of. Some things change, some stay the same. More recently (within the last 17 months to be exact) I've acquired a new title, "fit mom". I love this new piece in my identity. Being a mother is the coolest job I've ever had and being a fit mom is something I'm very proud of. I worked so hard to get my body back in tip top shape after Kellen was born. Believe it or not, I wasn't born looking like this! Anyways, this is my list of the top 5 hottest fit moms out there (in no particular order).
Kristi Tauti, IFBB Figure Pro

Francesca Dennis, Oxygen Magazine Model, National Physique Athlete

Kelly Ripa, TV Show Host

Jada Pinkett, Actress

Britney Spears, Singer/Actress

And a bonus pic...

1 comment:

  1. Hey krystal! Eric n I are in the market to get some kettlebells, do you know anywhere out here in Sicily where we can get some?

    ReplyDelete