Thursday, June 7, 2012

Chocolate Molten Lava Cake

Seriously, sweets are my kryptonite, my achilles heel, my ultimate food weakness! You should have figured this out by now if you follow my blog. 99.9% of my recipes are goodies. So when my Dad started talking about Chili's famous Molten Lava Chocolate Cake I ran to the kitchen and started throwing things together to satisfy my sweet tooth. And here it is. 1 scoop vanilla protein. 1 tbs cocoa. 1 egg white. 2 tbs "Better N Peanut Butter" (or almond butter). 1/4 tsp vanilla. Mix all together in a large mug or small bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. If you need it more sweet (like my Dad does), add 1 tbs honey.

1 comment:

  1. theres a Paleo recipe similar to this...its super good too!! just take 1 banana 1 egg, 2 Tbsp of almond butter and 2-3 Tbsp of dark or regular cocoa powder (unsweetened of course) mash and mix all together and pour in 1 or 2 mugs and microwave for like...2 minutes and then voila! super chocolatey goodness. :)

    ReplyDelete