Friday, September 7, 2012

A Sign From God?

So today is decision day, do I keep training and dieting for the November 3 Figure Competition or do I move forward with family plans of adding a new addition to the family? For the last couple days I've been so undecided often flipping back and forth on the matter multiple times a day.

This morning I woke up to what are the signs that I'm ovulating. I was surprised to see it but in the same thought I took it as a sign that it's time to try for our latest addition for our Finney Family.

About 2 hours later I was at Golds Gym working my arms and calves. I'm a regular there and everyone already knows Kellen and I even though we've only been going there for a 3 weeks. Since I frequent this gym almost daily I recognize if anything is different. Well today something was different at Golds. They added a huge poster for the upcoming Bodybuilding/Figure Competition on November 3. It wasn't there yesterday... Another sign, am I supposed to compete? Now I'm really confused. Needless to say, these signs aren't helping and I'm in the exact same predicament that I was on Tuesday. I'm taking the weekend off of training and I'll start it off tonight with a delicious burger from Bachi Burger which my brother informed me I had to eat since we moved to Vegas.

1 comment:

  1. Add, add, add, to the family! Especially when you're kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete