Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Demoliate

I made up a word today. I actually like it quite a bit! It was totally by accident that it popped out of my mouth. I was training with my friend and we were totally destroying our legs. High volume training with moderate weight but lots of reps and sets. On the leg extension machine, I turned to her and said, "we are going to demoliate our quads today!" She started laughing and said, "wow, you must be serious". I figure I was trying to say ANNIHILATE and DEMOLISH at the same time. Anyways, I made some NUTTY TRUFFLES the other day. My usual taste tester (my 1 year old) enjoyed them quite a bit. I also had a couple new taste testers give them a try, my mother-in-law and father-in-law. Well, my father-in-law went back for seconds so I figure they're good enough to post the recipe. In a food processor put: 1 handful almonds, 1 handful pecans, 1 palmful flax seeds, 12 dates, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 handful oats. Blend until smooth, about 5 minutes. Roll mixture into golf ball size and drop into cocoa powder covering all sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment