Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lookin Purdy!

I love the look of false lashes. They make me feel super pretty and with a pair of heels, I feel UNSTOPPABLE! So what's cooler than false lashes? Eyelash extensions duh. It's pretty popular these days, I have lots of friends who swear by them. I've heard a couple of drawbacks such as 1)the up keep is expensive and 2)if you decide to stop wearing them your eyelashes are sparse and take awhile to grow back. I've had fake nails before and I figure it's about the same thing, so I jumped in head first (pun intended) into the chair and got 'em done.
What do you think? I love them. So if you're thinking of getting eyelash extensions here are my pros and cons. Pros: Never have to apply eyeliner or mascara. Instantly look like a HOT LADY when you wake up. Less time getting ready in the morning. Cons: Cost. If you have sensitive eyes it's absolute torture getting them attached. Fill in approximately every 3-6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment