Tuesday, February 7, 2012

No shirt, no advice, and a clean colon

So as you remember from my previous post I'm an official member of the Blood & Guts Club. Along with my bragging rights and my name displayed on the board, I also get an exclusive shirt. I was told I could pick it up Thursday. But Thursday I showed up and no shirt was to be mine, then I was told to come back Monday and pick it up. Yesterday I arrived and they informed me they don't know where my shirt is, and to come back next week. Huh?! No way, no fair. So I leave you all in suspense until I finally get the shirt and post the picture. Onto other news in the gym. I absolutely hate it when a man approaches me during my workout to try to correct my form and/or give me "helpful" advice. So dudes, take note, I do not need your help/advice. I know why you're doing it, and I'm not interested in your ego trip. 99% of the time I know more about training and nutrition than you do and all you're doing is slowing down my workout and pissing me off. Off my soap box now... I made Whole Foods Detox Salad that I found on Pinterest. It is actually pretty tasty. I changed it up a bit since I'm in the cutting stage of my diet so I have less dried fruit and no maple syrup. But I kept all the vegetables. I expect to be pooping like crazy for the next couple days. Here's the link if you're interested. http://ohsheglows.com/2011/09/27/detox-salad/

No comments:

Post a Comment