Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mocha Muffins

Mmm. I love me some Expresso. I'm going to miss going to the Bar in Italy mid day and getting that delicious Expresso after lunch. Or ordering my after dinner finishing touch of Expresso before getting the bill. This morning while Kellen was sleeping I got a little creative with the ingredients hanging around my kitchen and came up with this new, easy, simple and delicious recipe. 1.5 Cup Oats, 12 dates, 1 container Elinas Greek Yogurt (half cup), 1/4 cup cocoa, 2 tbs egg white, 2 Expresso shots, 2 packets Truvia (or 1 tbs raw sugar), 1/4 tsp baking soda, scant salt. Put all in a food processor and blend. I made three large muffins with this recipe. In the oven for 15 min at 375F. But time will vary depending on the pan/tin you use to bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment